Hospitalist Jobs in Alaska
Saturday · September 30, 2023
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Anchorage) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24 hrs of ICU Critical Care Coverage.
- 12 physician program.
- Hospitalist Physicians must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- 72 hrs of daily physician coverage.
- Opportunities available for Nocturnists.
- 12 hrs of APP coverage.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Clinician support at the local, regional and national level.
- Alaska Regional Hospital is a 250-bed Hospital, five-star rated for heart attack treatment three years in a row, is Alaska's first certified Primary Stroke Center with Atrial Fibrillation, Chest Pain and Heart Failure Accreditations by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care and the only non-military hospital in the United States where fixed winged Aircrafts can taxi directly to the door.
- Envision offers comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and occurrence based malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Envision Physician Services and Alaska Regional Hospital are seeking Hospitalists to join our team in Anchorage, Alaska.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Sep 21.