Hospitalist Jobs in Alaska
Thursday · June 24, 2021
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Anchorage) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 hrs of APP coverage.
- The Chugach Mountains create more than a dramatic skyline for Anchorage.
- They are a playground for outdoor enthusiasts.
- 48 hrs of daily physician coverage.
- Envision offers comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and occurrence based malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- 10 physician program, 8 Hospital Medicine, 2 Critical Care.
- Many host a different artist each month for First Friday events.
- The city is home to many artists and musicians.
- 10-bed ICU.
- 12 hours in house, 12 hours on.
- Alaska Regional Hospital is a 250-bed Hospital, five-star rated for heart attack treatment three years in a row, is Alaska's first certified Primary Stroke Center with Atrial Fibrillation, Chest Pain and Heart Failure Accreditations by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care and the only non-military hospital in the United States where fixed winged Aircrafts can taxi directly to the door.
- Envision Physician Services and Alaska Regional Hospital are seeking Critical Care Intensivists to join our team in Anchorage, Alaska.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Only in Anchorage can you meet a moose, walk on a glacier and explore a vast, natural park all in a single day.
- Combined, Chugach State Park and Chugach National Forest are home to some of the most accessible outdoor adventures in the state.
- Shops and restaurants often serve double duty as gallery space.
- 24 hrs of ICU Critical Care Coverage.
- Clinician support at the local, regional and national level.
- Please respond to Nate Nylander, Recruiter at.
- Best of all, some of the top trailheads and access points are just 20 minutes from downtown.
- Qualified candidates must have completed a Pulmonary or Critical Care Fellowship or a stand alone Critical Care Fellowship.
- New Grads welcome!
- Public art fills the city, from life-sized murals to a bronze work.
- Anchorage is also home to the state's largest museum, as well as a whole palette of galleries, showrooms, and artist workspaces.
- Between mountains and an inlet, surrounded by national parks and filled with Alaska wildlife, Anchorage combines the best of Alaska in a city that has the comforts of home and the hospitality of the Last Frontier.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services