Hospitalist Jobs in Alaska
Wednesday · January 27, 2021
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Anchorage) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
- New graduating residents are welcome.
- This position will support pediatric patients admitted to Alaska Regional Hospital as well as the community pediatric surgical sub-specialists that perform surgical cases at the hospital.
- Mednax Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies.
- Mednax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 10, 24-hour shifts per month,.
- With a 35+ year record of success, Mednax has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner.
- The practice will have 3 pediatric hospitalists who will round on patients on the 8-bed pediatric unit and work with the pediatric surgical sub-specialists to recover routine surgical cases.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Alaska Neonatology Associates has an exciting opportunity for a BC/BE pediatrician to join a new pediatric hospitalist program at Alaska Regional Hospital (ARH) in Anchorage.
- We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
- Newborn care is also part of the program at ARH and Providence Alaska Medical Center.
- About Mednax.
- Anchorage is the hub of healthcare for the state of Alaska so the ideal candidate will have an interest in growing the program and working with referring physicians/facilities in outlying parts of the state to coordinate transfers.
This perm job from Job Target was last open on Jul 24.