Hospitalist Jobs in Alaska
Sunday · November 29, 2020
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $130,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ketchikan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Codes: Acls, Atls, BLS required.
- Locums Rate: $175/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail.
- Sub-specialties: great telephonic support from specialists.
- Patient Encounters: 6-8 on average (can be as low as 2 or as high as 14).
- EMR: Epic.
- Procedures: only vent management required.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- License/Credentialing: Current AK license or already in process is preferred.
- Beds: 25 (4 ICU).
- Shift: 12 hours (8a-8p or 8p-8a), 7 on / 7 off scheduling.
- ICU: Open.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 30.