Hospitalist Jobs in Alaska
Friday · February 3, 2023
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Alaska) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU rounding required.
- The successful candidate is board certified in Internal Medicine and is available for ongoing coverage.
- Some procedures required.
- AK license required.
- 7-14 shifts/month.
- Average of 8-10 patients per night.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- The opportunity is located in a beautiful, scenic area with plenty of outdoor activities.
- Solo position.
- This facility in Alaska has shifts open to a locum tenens Hospitalist to fill in gaps in the schedule.
- Intensivist backup.
- Licensing fees and processing.
- Open and ongoing.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 16.