Hospitalist Jobs in Alaska
Friday · December 8, 2023
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Alaska) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Licensing fees and processing.
- This facility in Alaska has shifts open to a locum tenens Hospitalist to fill in gaps in the schedule.
- The successful candidate is board certified in Internal Medicine and is available for ongoing coverage.
- Open and ongoing.
- The opportunity is located in a beautiful, scenic area with plenty of outdoor activities.
- Intensivist backup.
- 7-14 shifts/month.
- AK license required.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Solo position.
- Some procedures required.
- ICU rounding required.
- Average of 8-10 patients per night.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 13.