Hospitalist Jobs in Alaska
Friday · February 3, 2023
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Alaska) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility in Alaska has shifts open to a locum tenens Hospitalist to fill in gaps in the schedule.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Open and ongoing.
- AK license required.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- ICU rounding required.
- Intensivist backup.
- The opportunity is located in a beautiful, scenic area with plenty of outdoor activities.
- The successful candidate is board certified in Internal Medicine and is available for ongoing coverage.
- Some procedures required.
- Average of 8-10 patients per night.
- Solo position.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- 7-14 shifts/month.
- Licensing fees and processing.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 13.