Hospitalist Jobs in Alaska
Thursday · December 7, 2023
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Alaska) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 hour night shift, no.
- Solo position: must be comfortable with vents and central lines.
- Must have active AK license for March shifts.
- ICU rounding required.
- The opportunity is located in a beautiful, scenic area with plenty of outdoor activities.
- Intensivist backup.
- Average of 8-10 patients per night.
- Starting March, then 1 week/month May and ongoing.
- This facility in Alaska has shifts open to a locum tenens Hospitalist to fill in gaps in the schedule.
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant.
- The successful candidate is board certified in Internal Medicine and is available for ongoing coverage.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 17.