Hospitalist Jobs in Alaska
Friday · December 8, 2023
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Alaska) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Solo position: must be comfortable with vents and central lines.
- Starting March, then 1 week/month May and ongoing.
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant.
- ICU rounding required.
- The opportunity is located in a beautiful, scenic area with plenty of outdoor activities.
- This facility in Alaska has shifts open to a locum tenens Hospitalist to fill in gaps in the schedule.
- 12 hour night shift, no.
- The successful candidate is board certified in Internal Medicine and is available for ongoing coverage.
- Average of 8-10 patients per night.
- Must have active AK license for March shifts.
- Intensivist backup.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 23.