Hospitalist Jobs in Alaska
Sunday · November 29, 2020
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Palmer) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation determined by experience.
- Join a robust team in Palmer Alaska!
- No competition for patients in this growing community of 84,000+.
- Medical education debt assistance.
- No signs of a slowing economy in the suburban communities of Palmer & Wasilla just outside of Anchorage.
- Established team of experienced providers Twelve hour shifts 15 shifts per month Hospital employment Internal medicine residency needed Experience ideal Board Certification and Current Active Hospital Privileges Needed.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Jul 20.