Hospitalist Jobs in Alaska
Sunday · November 29, 2020
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Alaska) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU rounding required.
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant.
- Specific shifts need to be covered, starting July.
- The successful candidate is board certified in Internal Medicine and is available for ongoing coverage.
- The opportunity is located in a beautiful, scenic area with plenty of outdoor activities.
- Solo position: must be comfortable with vents and central lines.
- Intensivist backup.
- This facility in Alaska has shifts open to a locum tenens Hospitalist to fill in gaps in the schedule.
- Must have active AK license.
- Hospital privileges can be granted in time for the start date.
- Average of 8-10 patients per night.
- 12 hour night shift, no.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 13.