Hospitalist Jobs in Alaska
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Alaska) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average of 8-10 patients per night.
- Intensivist backup.
- This facility in Alaska has shifts open to a locum tenens Hospitalist to fill in gaps in the schedule.
- The successful candidate is board certified in Internal Medicine and is available for ongoing coverage.
- The opportunity is located in a beautiful, scenic area with plenty of outdoor activities.
- 12 hour night shift, no.
- Hospital privileges can be granted in time for the start date.
- Solo position: must be comfortable with vents and central lines.
- Specific shifts need to be covered, starting June.
- Must have active AK license.
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant.
- ICU rounding required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 11.