Hospitalist Jobs in Alaska
Thursday · December 7, 2023
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Alaska) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital privileges can be granted in time for the start date.
- Specific shifts need to be covered, starting June.
- ICU rounding required.
- 12 hour night shift, no.
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant.
- The successful candidate is board certified in Internal Medicine and is available for ongoing coverage.
- This facility in Alaska has shifts open to a locum tenens Hospitalist to fill in gaps in the schedule.
- Intensivist backup.
- Solo position: must be comfortable with vents and central lines.
- Must have active AK license.
- The opportunity is located in a beautiful, scenic area with plenty of outdoor activities.
- Average of 8-10 patients per night.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 11.