Hospitalist Jobs in Alaska
Sunday · November 29, 2020
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Alaska) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU rounding required.
- The opportunity is located in a beautiful, scenic area with plenty of outdoor activities.
- Intensivist backup.
- This facility in Alaska has shifts open to a locum tenens Hospitalist to fill in gaps in the schedule.
- Specific shifts need to be covered, starting June.
- The successful candidate is board certified in Internal Medicine and is available for ongoing coverage.
- Hospital privileges can be granted in time for the start date.
- Must have active AK license.
- Solo position: must be comfortable with vents and central lines.
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant.
- 12 hour night shift, no.
- Average of 8-10 patients per night.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 11.