Hospitalist Jobs in Alaska
Tuesday · February 18, 2020
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Alaska) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant.
- This facility in Alaska has shifts open to a locum tenens Hospitalist to fill in gaps in the schedule.
- Specific shifts need to be covered, starting in January.
- Solo position: must be comfortable with vents and central lines.
- 12 hour night shift, no.
- Must have active AK license.
- Hospital privileges can be granted in time for the start date.
- The successful candidate is board certified in Internal Medicine and is available for ongoing coverage.
- Average of 8-10 patients per night.
- The opportunity is located in a beautiful, scenic area with plenty of outdoor activities.
- Paid travel and lodging expenses.
- ICU rounding required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 14.