Hospitalist Jobs in Alaska
Wednesday · February 24, 2021
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Alaska) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The successful candidate is board certified in Internal Medicine and is available for ongoing coverage.
- Hospital privileges can be granted in time for the start date.
- The opportunity is located in a beautiful, scenic area with plenty of outdoor activities.
- Paid travel and lodging expenses.
- Must have active AK license.
- ICU rounding required.
- Solo position: must be comfortable with vents and central lines.
- Specific shifts need to be covered, starting in January.
- This facility in Alaska has shifts open to a locum tenens Hospitalist to fill in gaps in the schedule.
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant.
- Average of 8-10 patients per night.
- 12 hour night shift, no.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 14.