Hospitalist Jobs in Alaska
Friday · December 8, 2023
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Alaska) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The opportunity is located in a beautiful, scenic area with plenty of outdoor activities.
- Solo position: must be comfortable with vents and central lines.
- This facility in Alaska has shifts open to a locum tenens Hospitalist to fill in gaps in the schedule.
- Specific shifts need to be covered, starting in January.
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant.
- ICU rounding required.
- Paid travel and lodging expenses.
- Hospital privileges can be granted in time for the start date.
- 12 hour night shift, no.
- Must have active AK license.
- Average of 8-10 patients per night.
- The successful candidate is board certified in Internal Medicine and is available for ongoing coverage.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 14.