Hospitalist Jobs in Alaska
Thursday · December 7, 2023
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Soldotna ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With more than 85 physicians and 28 allied health partners, CPH provides specialized is a community owned, care to the Central Peninsula community in the areas of family practice, pediatrics, neurology, orthopedics, emergency medicine, radiology and more.
- As a hospitalist with So und Physicians you can expect a collegial and rewarding work environment as well as ongoing practice support and career guidance from Sound Physicians' regional management team.
- Summer temperatures range from 45 to 66 degrees, whereas winter temperatures range from 6 to 24 degrees-a relatively warm level for such a northern location.
- 4-physician team.
- One of the benefits of working with Echo Locum Tenens is that we offer the candidates we assist with placement direct access into Sound Physicians' opportunities.
- 50-bed critical access hospital.
- Soldotna is a wildlife lover's dream, with an abundance of fishing opportunities in the Kenai River and Cook Inlet, hiking paths, cross-country skiing trails, more than 200 campsites and more river city parks than any other city in Alaska.
- We have access to all of their sporadic open shifts, longer term opportunities, and new practice openings.
- With year-round outdoor activities, schools, a hospital and even a few radio stations, Soldotna is the perfect place for anyone looking to balance their work life with a taste of the adventure, beauty, history and growth of the great North.
- First Plaintree-affiliated hospital in Alaska.
- Echo Locum Tenens is an affiliate of Sound Physicians dedicated to Hospital Medicine physician placement throughout the United States.
- A recent 85,000 square-foot renovation has equipped CPH with state-of-the-art facilities for surgery, labor and delivery, emergency care, outpatient services, laboratory, imaging and physical therapy.
- Central Peninsula Hospital is a non-profit, 50-bed acute care hospital located in the heart of the majestic Kenai Peninsula.
- Opportunity to practice full scope internal medicine.
- To receive more information about this opportunity or any others with Sound Physicians or Echo locum tenens.
This locum tenen job from Sound Physicians was last open on Feb 27.