Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in AK
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $100 per hour.
This locum tenen pediatrics job (Lincoln) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Svrhc is has State of the art technology and is a well-appointed and maintained hospital.
- Electronic Billing System in place.
- Combined Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Residents rotate thru hospital.
- Sierra Vista has a population of 44,000 and is home to Fort Huachuca, a major military intelligence and communications center, which is the region's largest employer.
- Board Exam must be complete within 1 year of hire date.
- The city enjoys the benefits of a bypass system, which allows motorists to travel around the area quickly and easily.
- Competitive Salary with RVU and Quality Bonus potential.
- Svrhc has more than 7,600 annual patient visits with 28,000 annual emergency room visits and 375,000 tests performed annually in their accredited full-service laboratory.
- Acls is required.
- MD or DO.
- No J1 visa accepted.
- Sierra Vista Regional Health Center is an 88-bed, Joint Commission accredited, acute care facility with 70 active, 37 courtesy, and 9 Allied Health physicians on staff.
- Overview of Sierra Vista Regional Health Center.
- Central Lines preferred, but not mandatory.
- Full Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, CME Allowance & more.
- Block Schedule / 15 shifts a month / 7 on - 7 off (Rotating some nights and weekends).
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with acute care experience).
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- The city of Sierra Vista is located around 70 miles southeast of Tucson and is easily accessible to visitors and business travelers alike, via Interstate 10 and State Route 90.
- H1B visa accepted.
- Some teaching opportunities.
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older (adult).
- ICU - Open.
- The city has all the amenities of a large town and is very well represented by both public and private school systems as well as community colleges and universities.
- The Community of Sierra Vista.
This locum tenen job from Barton Associates was last open on Jun 28.