Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in AK
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $100 per hour.
This locum tenen pediatrics job (Lincoln) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MD or DO.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Central Lines preferred, but not mandatory.
- Overview of Sierra Vista Regional Health Center.
- H1B visa accepted.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with acute care experience).
- The Community of Sierra Vista.
- Sierra Vista Regional Health Center is an 88-bed, Joint Commission accredited, acute care facility with 70 active, 37 courtesy, and 9 Allied Health physicians on staff.
- The city enjoys the benefits of a bypass system, which allows motorists to travel around the area quickly and easily.
- Acls is required.
- ICU - Open.
- Block Schedule / 15 shifts a month / 7 on - 7 off (Rotating some nights and weekends).
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older (adult).
- Svrhc is has State of the art technology and is a well-appointed and maintained hospital.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Svrhc has more than 7,600 annual patient visits with 28,000 annual emergency room visits and 375,000 tests performed annually in their accredited full-service laboratory.
- Combined Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Residents rotate thru hospital.
- Electronic Billing System in place.
- Board Exam must be complete within 1 year of hire date.
- Full Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, CME Allowance & more.
- Sierra Vista has a population of 44,000 and is home to Fort Huachuca, a major military intelligence and communications center, which is the region's largest employer.
- Some teaching opportunities.
- No J1 visa accepted.
- The city of Sierra Vista is located around 70 miles southeast of Tucson and is easily accessible to visitors and business travelers alike, via Interstate 10 and State Route 90.
- Competitive Salary with RVU and Quality Bonus potential.
- The city has all the amenities of a large town and is very well represented by both public and private school systems as well as community colleges and universities.
This locum tenen job from Barton Associates was last open on Jun 28.