Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in AK
Wednesday · March 29, 2023
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $100 per hour.
This locum tenen pediatrics job (Lincoln) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Svrhc is has State of the art technology and is a well-appointed and maintained hospital.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Block Schedule / 15 shifts a month / 7 on - 7 off (Rotating some nights and weekends).
- MD or DO.
- No J1 visa accepted.
- Combined Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Residents rotate thru hospital.
- Overview of Sierra Vista Regional Health Center.
- Board Exam must be complete within 1 year of hire date.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Full Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, CME Allowance & more.
- H1B visa accepted.
- Central Lines preferred, but not mandatory.
- The Community of Sierra Vista.
- ICU - Open.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with acute care experience).
- The city of Sierra Vista is located around 70 miles southeast of Tucson and is easily accessible to visitors and business travelers alike, via Interstate 10 and State Route 90.
- The city enjoys the benefits of a bypass system, which allows motorists to travel around the area quickly and easily.
- Some teaching opportunities.
- Sierra Vista Regional Health Center is an 88-bed, Joint Commission accredited, acute care facility with 70 active, 37 courtesy, and 9 Allied Health physicians on staff.
- Svrhc has more than 7,600 annual patient visits with 28,000 annual emergency room visits and 375,000 tests performed annually in their accredited full-service laboratory.
- Sierra Vista has a population of 44,000 and is home to Fort Huachuca, a major military intelligence and communications center, which is the region's largest employer.
- Electronic Billing System in place.
- Acls is required.
- The city has all the amenities of a large town and is very well represented by both public and private school systems as well as community colleges and universities.
- Competitive Salary with RVU and Quality Bonus potential.
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older (adult).
This locum tenen job from Barton Associates was last open on Jun 28.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Alaska
During late June, leading up to the summer Solstice, Alaskan residents experience long summer days. The reason for this is that during the time leading up to the summer Solstice the sun is above the horizon anywhere from 18 to 21 hours a day. This provides residents with a more time to experience the wonders of the Alaskan environment.