Locum Critical Care Jobs in AK
Monday · October 25, 2021
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $100 per hour.
This locum tenen intensivist job (Lincoln) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Svrhc has more than 7,600 annual patient visits with 28,000 annual emergency room visits and 375,000 tests performed annually in their accredited full-service laboratory.
- Acls is required.
- Sierra Vista Regional Health Center is an 88-bed, Joint Commission accredited, acute care facility with 70 active, 37 courtesy, and 9 Allied Health physicians on staff.
- H1B visa accepted.
- Competitive Salary with RVU and Quality Bonus potential.
- No J1 visa accepted.
- MD or DO.
- The city of Sierra Vista is located around 70 miles southeast of Tucson and is easily accessible to visitors and business travelers alike, via Interstate 10 and State Route 90.
- The Community of Sierra Vista.
- Svrhc is has State of the art technology and is a well-appointed and maintained hospital.
- Block Schedule / 15 shifts a month / 7 on - 7 off (Rotating some nights and weekends).
- Full Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, CME Allowance & more.
- Some teaching opportunities.
- Overview of Sierra Vista Regional Health Center.
- Sierra Vista has a population of 44,000 and is home to Fort Huachuca, a major military intelligence and communications center, which is the region's largest employer.
- Central Lines preferred, but not mandatory.
- Combined Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Residents rotate thru hospital.
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older (adult).
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with acute care experience).
- ICU - Open.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Electronic Billing System in place.
- Board Exam must be complete within 1 year of hire date.
- The city enjoys the benefits of a bypass system, which allows motorists to travel around the area quickly and easily.
- The city has all the amenities of a large town and is very well represented by both public and private school systems as well as community colleges and universities.
This locum tenen job from Barton Associates was last open on Jun 28.