Locum Critical Care Jobs in AK
Wednesday · March 29, 2023
1 Job in The Land of the Midnight Sun
Photo: Skilak Lake in the Kenai Peninsula near Anchorage.
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $100 per hour.
This locum tenen intensivist job (Lincoln) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Svrhc is has State of the art technology and is a well-appointed and maintained hospital.
- Competitive Salary with RVU and Quality Bonus potential.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- The city of Sierra Vista is located around 70 miles southeast of Tucson and is easily accessible to visitors and business travelers alike, via Interstate 10 and State Route 90.
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older (adult).
- No J1 visa accepted.
- Sierra Vista Regional Health Center is an 88-bed, Joint Commission accredited, acute care facility with 70 active, 37 courtesy, and 9 Allied Health physicians on staff.
- ICU - Open.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with acute care experience).
- The city enjoys the benefits of a bypass system, which allows motorists to travel around the area quickly and easily.
- Board Exam must be complete within 1 year of hire date.
- Electronic Billing System in place.
- Overview of Sierra Vista Regional Health Center.
- Block Schedule / 15 shifts a month / 7 on - 7 off (Rotating some nights and weekends).
- The Community of Sierra Vista.
- Acls is required.
- Combined Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Residents rotate thru hospital.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- The city has all the amenities of a large town and is very well represented by both public and private school systems as well as community colleges and universities.
- Sierra Vista has a population of 44,000 and is home to Fort Huachuca, a major military intelligence and communications center, which is the region's largest employer.
- H1B visa accepted.
- Some teaching opportunities.
- MD or DO.
- Svrhc has more than 7,600 annual patient visits with 28,000 annual emergency room visits and 375,000 tests performed annually in their accredited full-service laboratory.
- Full Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, CME Allowance & more.
- Central Lines preferred, but not mandatory.
This locum tenen job from Barton Associates was last open on Jun 28.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Alaska
Living in Alaska provides beautiful sites to see, not only when participating in the everyday outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, snowboarding or ice skating, but also the walking out and experiencing the Northern Lights. That should be up there on the list of things to do in your lifetime.